17 April 2010

EtsyInspired with Caffinated Cropper

Hello, friends:}


Well, today is my 3rd post as Guest DT member over at EtsyInspired! LOVE these challenges! This week's featured Etsy shop is Cose Dolci. The items in this shop are inspired by her time spent in Italy and Europe! LOVE it so much, that I made two cards!


This first card was inspired by the quilted pillow. I love the different squares and designs. I used my new mini April kit, A Cherry on Top, from Caffinated Cropper {THANK YOU, AMY!!!}! They are our sponsor this week--and they have AMAZING kits available each month!! **NOTE:: There is a special on the Cherry on Top kit right now!! Go check it out HERE. LOVE these papers and all the goodies in this kit! I used my new Smooch Spritz for the heart chipboard (both are in the mini kit!). I used a decorative stitch to piece together the front. I tried to get a stitch just like the pillow. Love this card--LOVE this April kit! Love Caffinated Cropper and EtsyInspired!
Kind of plain....but I like that:} **NOTE:: This is a great stitching card for Lucy's challenge! 


My second card was inspired by this felted box. Love the white and purple together. I instantly thought of Mother's Day. So I made a simple yet elegant Mother's Day card. I used Unity's Dec. KOTM floral stamp. I also used Kaiser pearls and gems. Super pretty! 
Be sure to head over to EtsyInspired for all the deets on this challenge! And please stop by all the other DT members' blogs--they have created even more crafty goodness with the April mini kits from the Caffinated Cropper


Ashley
De
Emily
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Lori [April GDT]
Savannah [April GDT- that's me]
Shannon 
Tiffany
Amy from Caffinated Cropper


Thanks so much for stopping by! Love sharing challenges with you--can't wait to see what you make this week! Go and be inspired;}
Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps...both of these cards fit in with the KISS challenge over at Stampin' Royalty

16 comments:

Karen B. said...

The pearls and rhinestones on your card are divine!

de said...

Wow Sav! Amazing! I simply love both cards! How clever to quilt with the Cherry On Top mini kit! And the second card, BEAUTIFUL!

Kerry said...

Oh I love how this shop inspired you! The pearls are gorgeous but I really love your patchwork card...fabulous!

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are so beautiful. I just love the stitching and patchwork quilt on your first one. Love the color and image on your second one with the pearls.

Julie Ranae said...

Your creations are always SO fun! Really great job : )

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, my goodness! both of these are just toally FANTASTIC!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That quilted card is FABULOUS, Sav! LOVE it! :)

Karen Lee said...

Lovin' both of these cards. I'm doin' the blog hop! I'm glad to have found your blog.

xoxo Karen Lee

Arielle H Gordon said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment... and I'm so glad, because now I've seen your SUPER FAB blog - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

Amy said...

These are so so pretty Sav! Love the patchwork on that first one..Thanks so much!!

Ashley Newell said...

What awesome cards, Sav! I love them both! Your quilted card is gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Awesome cards sweetie... love them!!! :D so lovely!

Ruby said...

Love BOTH of your cards Sav! Both so different. Your floral card is GORGEOUS though! So classy! x

Rock Chick Tink said...

The colurs are lovely.I love the patches.
Your cards are always gorgous.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great take on the challenge, love the quilt look!

Suzanne C said...

Love the quilt look but loving those purple flowers even more!