11 April 2010

Squigglefly and Critter challenges

Hello, friends:}


As promised....I've made two cards using Nina Brackett's Squigglefly images! I love her images! Be sure to check it out HERE.
The first card is for the Squigglefly challenge- make a flap card. I wanted to make a cute double flap card for a friend. I love love love these two little birds on the branches! I flipped the image to make it look like they were talking to each other. These birds are from the Sew Cute set. I also used the sentiment from the Tweet Friend set. I love this card--super super cute!


My next card is for the Critter Sketch Challenge. We were to use the sketch provided. I thought that Nina's Squigglefly branch would do the trick! I said I love these images!! LOVE them! The images are from the Sew Cute set. I love it! I love the gingham paper in the background--I didn't think it was gingham at first, but I researched the definition (I know--geeky!) and it fit! **NOTE:: This card also fits the CAARDVARKS challenge.
That is all for today--I know, short post, but I have to get to bed. I've had a long long week. However, I think things are looking "up" and positive! So I'm excited about that! Thanks so much for stopping by! I have an awesome award to share tomorrow! My friend, Bonnie, gave it to me!! It made my weekend:} I also have a fun card that I entered into the EBTKS, Die Cuts R Us, and Color Throwdown challenges....and there is a story for this card! So be sure to come back tomorrow!
Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps...The following challenges are going on right now: The Play Date Cafe, EtsyInspired Challenge


ps2...be sure to order from Limelight--GREAT sales going on! Click HERE

8 comments:

TROG said...

I'm a fan of the double flap card! Very Nice

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, such a tweet card-adorable!!!

Laurel said...

Oh I LOVE these, a pink bird, perfect!

StampinCathy said...

Both cards are so cute and just love the images and colors. Thanks for starting my week off with this inspiring eye candy.

The Spotted Chick said...

Savannah, these are both SO TWEET!! Love them!! {{{hugs}}}

Suzanne C said...

Adorable images and love how you used them!

Amy C said...

What tweet and adorable cards!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Charlene Austin said...

Um hello!!! SO IN LOVE with the double flap card! I'd love to know how you made that missy.