19 April 2010

H{ippity} Hop....2nd day for Growing with Unity


Hello, friends:}


**NOTE:: All these cards are perfect for the Stampin' Royalty #15 challenge--keeping it simple, sweetie:)


Today is a special day--it's H{ippity} hop time and my second day for Growing with Unity! So I will be sharing cards with Unity and Ippity....and there is one with another stamp (gasp!). 


I created this first card for the Loonie Stampers Challenge. I know it is a week late--but I mentioned it on my blog last week (here). I just didn't have the finishing touches on it. I used Ippity's Regal Greetings for for the background. The sentiment came from the same set! I love this card. I love how simple it is:}
This next card is one of Trav's favs. I used some old graph paper with some Thickers letters (leftover from another project)....paper pieced the house from Ippity's What Matters Most stamp set...and there is my card. I did use a Winter Ippity set- Simply Home- for the sentiment. Love the CAS cards!! 
This next card combines both Unity and Ippity stamps. I made this for a friend. She had a friend in the DAVA (Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary) pass away. This card is super patriotic with the DPs. I used my Unity star stamp from 100% Happy and put that as a background. Then I typed out DAVA several times and printed over the stamp. LOVE it! The sentiment is from Ippity's Regal Greetings set. I really like how this came together. 
**NOTE:: Have I said lately how much I love CAS cards?? :}


This last card was created using Ippity's music stamp from the Music of my Heart set. I love all of Unity's owl and bird stamps...but when I saw this owl from My Favorite Things, I couldn't resist pairing it with this background stamp! (gasp--I know! I normally don't mix stamps...) I love the way this card turned out--it is for a friend's birthday. He is a bass player....so the music stamp was the perfect touch to this card! So was the sentiment--I printed it and used a play on words (as of right now, I don't think I've ever seen this sentiment in stamp form...but who knows? I never am the first to think of anything!). 
The Past::: This card has been featured before on my blog...it was my very first Ippity card that I made. I love love love this card--I love how I stamped ON the mini buttons to make it more of the wool and then pulled thread through for the final touch. Everyone thinks that I just pulled wool through--but I stamped on the buttons! **NOTE:: I know--these pics were taken before my newest light box....what can I say!? Sorry for the horrible pics!
If you would like to read the original blog post, click HERE.

Well, that is all for me today. Be sure to stop by all the other ladies' blogs to see what they created using their Ippity stamps! Great stuff--as always;}


Be sure to stop back by tomorrow--more Unity!! And don't forget to leave some love below--you could win some Unity


Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE visiting with you! Be blessed. 
Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps...more blog candy over here on Kim's blog! ACK--hope I win! Good stuff going on over there:}

42 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my, how do you do it! Fantastic cards as usual!

Ashley Newell said...

Awesome bunch of cards, Sav! I love them all! I don't know how you have the time to make so many!

Unknown said...

Your sympathy card is beautiful Sav and that Trav sure has good taste! *wink* Love your creations dearie and happy GIU!

StampinCathy said...

I'm lovin all your CAS cards. Great images and colors you used. It's just amazing all the cards you make.

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, such a creative group of cards, savannah! i love the house card, the sheep, and the elegant sympathy card, for sure!

jennifer mitten said...

I always love seeing your cards - they are so original!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful as always.. love them all! Those last pics are perfect.. who needs a light box? I don't hv a light box.. and well I just take pics.. LOL All your pics are fabulous Sav.. and your cards, well.. everyone... just a masterpiece!

stampjourney said...

Love, love, love your HOME card. It's so cute and what a great clean design. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Very pretty cards Sav! LOVE the sheep card! Such funness!

Rona said...

very cute!! I love that home card :)

Marcy H. said...

Fabulous Group of Cards!!! Love all them!! When do you find the time to make so many???

Enjoy your day!!

Poppit said...

You're very talented. My favourite is your 'home' card - so simple and yet so cute! I love your CAS styled cards aLOT.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow alot of great cards here love the Home card!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Totally wonderful! They are all fabulous! Kim

Banu said...

Stunning cards. Loved them all :)

Chris said...

great looking cards!

Jenny said...

Lovely cards... great work!! :D

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

seriously girl... do you ever sleep???? Your work is AMAZING! THanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Gardner's Basket said...

OMG You've been busy!! Great cards! I love them all!

Becky Carafa said...

Oh man, I love ALL of these! I love CAS! Fantastic layouts, great colors, just amazing work. Thanks too, for your sweet comment on my blog today!

Jen said...

Love your style! Awesome set of cards!

Susan B. said...

Fun cards Savannah... my favorite card is your home card!

Jules! said...

Great variety....love your cards and blog!

Jennipher said...

You are rockin' the CAS style!

Anonymous said...

Ack, blown away again! I think the home card is my fav!!! Fab Sav!

lisa a.

Stacy said...

I love the card that says HOME with the house in it. They are all great!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Awesome cards as always, sav! :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Such gorgeous cards! I luv your style of cards... so fresh and energetic!

Julie Ranae said...

Your a machine, Sav! Really cute cards and your posts are always so fun : )

Doris said...

All your cards are adorable!

Kerry said...

Fabulous cards! I absolutely love that Home card...so cute!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, FABulousness here!!!

Gwen said...

Tried to pick out a favorite, but they are all great!

Karen said...

You rock! All your cards are amazing!! :)

Cheri said...

All your cards are so cute! And I love CAS, too!

Lei said...

The HOME and Love Ewe cards are adorable.

Suzanne C said...

Love the clean and elegant style of your sympathy card and that owl birthday card is too cute!

Catherine said...

The "HOME" card is GENIUS! OMgosh, totally love that!!!

de said...

Amazing girl! My favs are the HOME card and that sheep card is so darn adorable! You are so clever!

Ruby said...

Fab cards! My fave is the Home one, and that owl. Yummy!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great cards Sav! Love the blast from the past.

Kelly Mahany said...

Your Home card just blew me away! Sorry for not getting by earlier this week!! I will explain soon enough!! Hugs!!