01 April 2010

Exciting news--GDT for LIMELIGHT!!!

Hello, friends:}


I am super excited to share with you that I will be a Guest Design Team member over at Limelight for the month of April! I love love love their challenges!! Thank you so much, Mandy, for this AWESOME opportunity! 


This is our sketch for this challenge [I rotated it]. Super fun--the focus is rhinestones. I created an Easter card that I think I am going to send to my mom/dad and brothers/sister-in-laws. I love these DPs--Basic Grey, Green at Heart. I also used some Fiskar's border punches and my cricut. The butterfly is a stamp from Unity's Remember Happiness stamp set. The rhinestones are supposed to be next to the scallops-but I couldn't resist making the butterfly appear to have flown onto the oval. The sentiment was printed on my computer- it is Matthew 28:6. Very powerful Easter verse! All products for this card can be found over at Limelight!! Great deals going on:::


25% off (through 4/3):

*Embossing Powders
*Glitter
*Distress Stickles
*Kaisercraft Droplets


NEW! Be sure to pick up your Unity March Store Kit, Adventures in HappinessBasic Grey Kioshi and Green at Heart now in stock!



So now it is your turn--head on over to Limelight for all the details for this sketch challenge! Can't wait to see what you create this week!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to scroll up for my Play Date Cafe challenge card!! Love when we get to visit!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

14 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Congrats Savvy! This is GORGEOUS! I love it! The white butterfly is killer!

Rock Chick Tink said...

Wow! Your card is absolutely amazing!

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous! Fabulous card...and welcome to the team!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Sav! Your card is beautiful and love your take on this sketch.

JenMarie said...

How beautiful!!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE when a great sketch is flipped-always a fresh take on it. LOVe your card, looks wonderful. congrats on the GDT spot.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Savannah, I love that swirl of rhinestones. So happy to have you guest design this month!!!

lisa a.

de said...

Soooo pretty girl! And congrats! I love Mandy, she's a sweetheart! You'll be busy this month!!! Thanks for sharing!

farmhouse-story said...

love the butterfly "trail"! too cute!

Ruby said...

GORGEOUS card Sav. I love the colours you've used and the little butterfly trail, fab! :o)

Julie Ranae said...

Can I just say on behalf of The Play Date Cafe, we are so happy for you! I love that your creative talents are appreciated far beyond The Cafe!

Congratulations, Sav!

Christi said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the rhinestone trail with the butterfly!

JazzyH said...

Great !

Linda said...

this card is beautiful and love your take on this sketch! I love colors and stamp you used.