22 April 2010

Nina Brackett...a challenge card {post 2}

Hello, friends:}


This is post #2::: so be sure to scroll down and up to see more Unity goodness! Growing with Unity


This card is super cute! I love the colors and stamps! This card is for the Stamp Away With Me color challenge. The stamps are digital and are Nina Brackett's Squigglefly Fancy Flowers. Super cute! I printed them twice--once on yellow and then on transparency. I embossed them and cut them out. I love how they look! The sentiment is also from Nina's Fancy Flower set. This card was very simple! 
I was hoping to have some more  Nina Brackett stamps--Gina K. Design stamps! But I did not get any happy mail this week :{ So I will be posting more cards using her designs later! If you haven't been over to Nina's blog, or Stamp TV, or Gina K's blog...do so now! Great stuff going on--like a release party TONIGHT over on Stamp TV from 7-10pm  central! Be there or be square!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to scroll up and down for more post! Love when I get to share some of my favorite images and creations with you! Be blessed:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

11 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

these flowers are so yummy, and look fab layered so closely together like that :)

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful flowers and just love how you used them on this card. Thanks for all the inspiring MOJO today.

de said...

GORGEOUS! You are amazing with your projects!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful flowers, the yellow really pops!

Dawn said...

Fantastic Sav! I've got to try printing on transparency, can't believe I never thought of that. Thanks for the inspiration!

And thanks for playing along with us!!

NinaB said...

You are too sweet. I hope you get happy mail soon. I love your layered flowers. Great color combo

Ruby said...

Love the transparency idea Sav! It looks great, and you've done a fab job with the challenge colours too, they're quite tricky, but love your card!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful flowers and love the garden you created with them! 3 posts in one day! WOW!

Jennine Chambers said...

U r right! Great color combo!

Anonymous said...

So lovely!

lisa a.

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful! Love how the blooms are popping. Super!