09 April 2010

Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge #53

Hello, friends:}

I wanted to share this mini card with you before I leave for my friend's shower. This card, 2.5 x 4 inches, was created for the Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake challenge. The inspiration were these garden cupcakes--flowers and butterflies. I used the green as my background. The bracket stamp is from Unity's Favorite Things set. The heart/flower is from Unity's March KOTM. I stamped that several times on colored paper and then paper pieced it to the base. I then had the great idea (after finishing the card) to sew over the stem of the heart/flower...and the lines behind the letters. I think this is a super cute mini birthday card. Love all the colors together. A hint of each!
I better get going---I hope to get some good pics at the shower! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for a Nina Brackett/Squigglefly creation! Love when we get to visit:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

ps...don't forget about the PDCC challenge! And a new Limelight challenge starts on Thursday:}

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love your card and the stitching just added that special touch to it. Have a great time a the shower.

Rachel Hope said...

Love the stitched handwriting lines!!! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey Sav! This is darling. That heart bloom is perfect for the insp photo!! Hugs,

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card! The stitching is inspired. I find I am always coming back with one last thing. :)