24 April 2010

EtsyInspired challenge with Cosmo Cricket {post 2}

Hello, friends:}


I'm sad to say this is my last post as the Guest Design Team member for EtsyInspired. I have to say that this is a FAB challenge site...and all the ladies I worked with--THANK YOU! Thanks for all your support and for this great opportunity! Thank you thank you thank you:}


Well this week's featured Etsy store is Bee Things. Super fun store! We also have TWO fantastic prizes, which means TWO winners! Bee Things will be giving away this awesome t-shirt to one lucky winner...and our sponsor this week is Comso Cricket. Check out this great package of goodies! I wish I could win this week--I love both!


My first inspiration piece were these lunch sacks. How could I not be inspired!? They are totally cute! I knew exactly what stamp I had to use too--Unity's Hello tag from the Capture Life set. This card is SUPER simple--CAS all the way! Love it! It is def. SIMPLE--so it fits right in with the Pals Paper Arts challenge. 


My second inspiration piece was full of birds. Love how they are hanging on the laundry line! HA! I was lucky enough to snatch Comso Cricket's Now That's A Good Thing line of paper for this card. I love those birds--I know...I said that I would never use birds or owls on my projects...what I learned was to NEVER say NEVER! I love birds! I pieced together four strips of paper from this line, including the bird DP. I stamped a sentiment from Unity's Feb. KOTM stamp set, stitched two lines, and added a metal frame. How simple! LOVE this CAS card too!!
Be sure to head over to EtsyInspired for all the deets on this challenge! And please stop by all the other DT members' blogs to see what they have created! LOVE this team--so creative! 


Ashley
De
Emily 
Heather
Jackie 
Joy
Kerry
Lori {April GDT}
Savannah {that's me- April GDT}
Shannon
Tiffany


Thanks so much for stopping by! Love when I get to share wonderful challenges with you--and be sure to scroll up or down for other posts--today is the last day for the Growing with Unity giveaway! If you leave some love on posts from April 18 to today....you are entered to win some FREE Unity stamps! 


Thanks again, EtsyInspired team! Be blessed:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

12 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

This will be the QUICKEST comment you will receive after posting, girl! I saw it within 1 minute of posting....I'm keeping my eye on you! haha

Beautiful work as always, Sav!

StampinCathy said...

Love the projects you picked for your adorable cards. I just love how you framed the bird.

Mandy said...

Love these two cards, Savannah! These are fabulous!!

de said...

Love your cards! That frame on the bird is amazing! Very sweet projects!

Anonymous said...

you and those charms... AWESOME match. love all your great cards.

lisa a.

Kerry said...

I absolutely love that frame...it adds elegance to this already pretty card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super sweet cards, Sav! :)
It was awesome having you on the EIC team this month! You rock, girlie!
HUGS!

Emily

Ruby said...

Fab cards Sav, especially your bird one! I said I'd never use butterflies, or wait for it..shock horror... rubber stamps again!!! But look at me now lol

Cards by Gina said...

Sweet! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the frame on the bird! Sweet!

Dee Jackson said...

I love what you did with this paper!! Very cute card

Heather Schlatter said...

Savannah,

Your creations this week are wonderful!!!! We have really really enjoyed having your as our Guest DT this week I love your creations for the whole month and you have a wonderful unique style and flair!!!!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today too I am just getting around to leaving my Etsy Comments for the week today too!!!!

Heather