01 April 2010

PDCC23

**Scroll down to see my post for LIMELIGHT!


Hello, friends:}


I'm back with another Play Date Cafe challenge! LOVE LOVE LOVE this week's color combo (light blue, dark blue, and cream)! I instantly thought of "baby". I had this sketch design for a card for about four or five months....and I finally got to use it! I used Unity's Capture Life and Confession stamp sets,  plus my Cricut to cut out "baby". The ribbon and the gems at the bottom are my FAV! Got them both at Michael's. 
Be sure to stop over at the PDCC for more deets!! The challenge will end on Tuesday, April 6 at midnight! I hope you will join in the fun and play along with us! 


Be sure to stop by all the other DT blogs to see their AMAZING creations--wow! BEAUTIFUL!  **NOTE:: I wrote that in blue because of our color combo this week:}


Lisa Sommerville
Sarah Anderson
Stephanie Kraft
Ruby McGuire (Ruby 2 Shoes) [our host this week]Mona Pendleton
Suzanne Czosek
Julie Ranae
and our guest designer.... 
Arielle Gordon


Can't wait to see what you create this week! Thanks so much for stopping by! Love love love when we visit! Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps...don't forget to scroll down to see my exciting news about being a GUEST DT for LIMELIGHT!! 

13 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work, Sav....so glad to have you on our team!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely Baby card! Too Cute! Congrats on your GDT with Limelight!

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet & simply fabulous! Congrats on your GDT with Limelight! KUDOS to you girlie :)

StampinCathy said...

This is just way to cute.

Karen B. said...

Very original idea and love the shades of blue! Congrats on your design team spots!!!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card! and congrats on the GDT at Limelight!

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely baby card! Congrats on your GDT with Limelight!

Dawn said...

Love the name tag! LOL And congrats on your GDT spots!

de said...

This is such a clever idea! Too cute!

Unknown said...

This is just darling!! Wonderful news for you.. congrats, Sav!!

Sarah Anderson said...

I love how it was the baby blue that attracted you to this colour combo - great card idea! And huge congrats on your GDT spot!!

Ruby said...

Yay well done you for your GDT with Limelight! You totally deserve it!!!!

Love your card too, it's fab!

Axes DesigNs said...

This card is sooooooooo cute!