21 October 2011

Father's Day--in October?

Hello, friends:}

I'm back with another Sweet Stamp Shop creation. It's my day over on the SSS blog--so be sure to stop by there and leave some love!

I've created a Father's day card....I know, I'm thinking ahead! I just couldn't help myself when I saw that TV image from SSS's Watching TV set! I knew I had to make a Father's day card with it!!! The papers are from BasicGrey--I thought they were perfect for a masculine theme! This was a pretty easy card! LOVE it:) Hope my FIL likes it--it's for him.
That's it for me today--be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog for more info on this card and to see what the owner of SSSNicole, has been up to! And if you have some extra time, please stop by our YouTube channel (I added a crafty tip video last week), our FB page, follow us on Twitter  and link up any creations you have made using SSS images on Flickr


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)


Photobucket

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect masculine card! happy friday!!!

Jen W. said...

That plaid is perfect for this card!! Love it!

Sherry Eckblad said...

love the card Savannah and the stamp set you used.

itsallrosi said...

what a perfect fathers day card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So neat! THe plaid is perfect for a FIL. :) Love those shiny red hearts.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is such a fab Father's Day card, Sav! I love it. :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...that is CUTE!!! Love the font on the sentiment!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

farmhouse-story said...

the plaid is awesome for this guy card, savannah!

Angi Barrs said...

Even the little remote control is adorable. Looovveee this design. :)

Karen B. said...

Super cute card! Love those lines on the TV.

Lindsay said...

So fun Sav! So perfectly masculine, love it!

Ruby said...

Love it Savvy!! Really fun, as usual :o)

lisa arana said...

Look at you just rockin' out the fabulous cards. Totally love this father's day card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, you are making me want these Sweet Stamp Shop stamps! LOVE the way you used glossy accents and those gorgeous Basic Grey papers. Love this one, Sav!