14 October 2011

Halloween

Hello, friends:}


This will be a quick post because I am literally down to the wire on a deadline for this creation! LOL! I am really getting behind in my duties! 


I created this simple card for the Wee Memories challenge {halloween themed}--it's been FOREVER since I played with them! I love their sponsor this week--Paper Smooches! So I decided to use my Paper Smooches Alphadots and Falling For You sets for this halloween themed card. I love the simplicity. And I LOVE my alphas--I just couldn't help but use these foam letters along with the stamped sentiment. 
That's it for me today! THANKS so much for visiting--be blessed:}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Super duper cute!!!!! Love the background and the upside down bat!!

Laurel said...

Wow, absolutely adorable! You are an amazing card maker!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Oh my gosh... Sav, this is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at WMC! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is just adorable. I love the little bat.

Karen B. said...

This is way too cute, I love the purple bat!

lisa arana said...

because of you and emily leiphart, I have a PS order coming soon! I want to play along with you girls. You always rock it girlie!!!

Lindsey said...

CUTE! Love the purple bat and the big, bold BOO!

Wendy said...

So Cute!!!

Lindsay said...

Totally adorable Sav! Love that bat!

Angi Barrs said...

Sooo super cute. This one made me Smile!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello my dear Sav!!!
Looove that bat hanging there! Gorgeous color - my fave!! Where can I find those, gotta have a look at them for real, hi hi!! The black and white paper in the bottom is so stylish!!! Very nice card!!
Hugs, Wendy

P.S. I ordered the Pti this weekend, will let you know when they send me a message about expected delivery!

Emily Leiphart said...

Sav, this is awesome! I love the papers and your purple bat. Totally cute!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh, this is soooooo cute!!! I love the mix of papers and the bat is cuter than cute! LOVE it!!!

farmhouse-story said...

just too cute! love that little bat!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Super to the cute! I'm in love.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Yay!!!! Your card is Moxie Fab!!!!!! Congrats my dear!! Love it!!
Hugs, Wendy