13 October 2011

PDCC 103

Hello, friends:}

Hoooooray for another fun day over at the Play Date Cafe! Today starts a brand new color story and we have a new sponsor--Clear Dollar Stamps!! 
I just love how my card turned out--it was supposed to be a simple design but it took over 3 hours to make! I wanted to match the colors perfectly and get just the right papers! I used my Paper Smooches Surf 'n Turf set for the whale. I paired it with some October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye papers and alphas from American Crafts. LOVE it! 
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is Clear Dollar Stamp. And don't forget to stop by all the other PDCC DT members' blogs-- AMAZING!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

17 comments:

yyam said...

Oh wow! This looks awesome! Love the entire composition Savannah!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ehehe, this is so cute! That whale is somethin' else :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, perfect! How could someone not feel instantly better, seeing that cute, cute whale?!! Love the colors you used!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Lindsay said...

Too fun Sav! I LOVE that whale and the way you put your sentiment!

Angie Blom said...

this is gorgeous Sav. I love how it all turned out. great papers, love the circles and the sentiment is perfect flipped like that!! AMAZING!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is super cute! I know what you mean about cards taking hours to do, and when you're done, you wonder where all that time went. ;) The Paper Smooches whale is adorable.

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

A 'whaley' fun little creation! Nice mix of graphics!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is uber ADORABLE, girl! LOVE that sweet, little whale, and your design is so graphic and FANTASTIC!

Basement Stamper said...

Love how you did the sentiment on this card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Those are gorgeous colours for the PDCC and I LOVE how you used them, Sav! I need to ink up that whale!

lisa arana said...

oh so CUTE!

Donna B. said...

Very cute, graphic card!!! Love how you used the colors and placed all the elements.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh Savannah! Your card, the post I just wrote...twilight zone going on here!!! Long story short we watched an ispiring show on whales HA! Your card is cute as can be :)

JerkaGirl said...

This is great Sav! Super cute!!!

Stacy said...

Super cute get well card. This is sure to make anyone feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Love this card Sav, nice graphic feel yet totally cute :)

Ruby said...

Now why don't I ever think to use more white space! FAB girl!