20 October 2011

Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge

Hello, friends:}


**Please click HERE for my Play Date Cafe 2nd year anniversary post!! 


Today we start another photo inspired challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog. I love this photo--super fun colors, great vehicle (Trav really wants one!), and that enormous tree amazes me!! 


I decided to go with the theme of friendship and needing a lift. I used my Paper Smooches Alphadots, Santa Paws, and My Peeps stamps sets for this card. I love that sentiment--and that comma was created using/masking the "a" from Alphadots. My papers are from Crate Paper's School Spirit collection. The ribbon is available HERE at The Ribbon CarouselLOVE how this turned out!
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends Nov. 2nd. I cannot wait to see what you make!!!


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

23 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, Sav, LOVE this dachsie! (We grew up with them, and my parents still have a mini one) What an adorable card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute Sav!! Love your custom sentiment!!

Angi Barrs said...

This one made me go "AWWWWW"...how sweet is this. Adorable design. :)

jazzy pantz cards said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! Very cute! Love :-)

Marie said...

Such a fun card! Great idea to have the dog offering the parrot a lift =) TFS!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your inspired card from PS!! So creative and fun! Sorry that I missed commenting in your blog--my internet went dead for almost two days! That almost KILLED me (LOL)!! Glad to be back admiring your lovely work!

Audrey said...

Sav, this is adorable! I love the little bird perched on top of the dog. I just made a card today featuring that doggy. So cute!

Lindsay said...

This is so cute! LOVE that little doggie!

Angie said...

WAY cute!! That parrot sits so well on the doxie, I would have never thought to mix those two sets, but I LOVE it!

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Sav! Your sentiment is fantastic and this is a super cute card :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Omgosh!! This is so adorable!

Linda Beeson said...

I can't believe how adorable your mix of elements and colors is on your card!

~amy~ said...

Awwwwwwww..... Cute!!!

yyam said...

Awww Savannah...you make the cutest cards! This one had me grinning! :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ah, miles of smiles from the photo and your delightful card!

Hugs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

One thing I love about your work is that you do 'words' really well. You use interesting stickers, die cuts, stamps, to create a message.

Love the paper pieced animals!

farmhouse-story said...

way too cute! love the colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh my goodness Sav this is ADORABLE!!! I am so sorry I haven't been on Blogger much lately to keep up with all of your adorable creations! You are SO talented and sweet ! How are you doing?

Lindsey said...

Such a cool inspiration pic! I love what you created from it! So smart to make a comma from the 'a'!

Ruby said...

Awwww SO fun! LOVE this! Typically there are two sets I don't have and now need, grrr naughty Savvy making me spend more money lo! Yay that we can get them over here in the UK :o)

lisa arana said...

so very cute my dear.

Jinny Newlin said...

Brilliant idea, girl! I so, so, so need to pick up some more Paper Smooches! LOVE your use of those gorgeous, Crate Paper goodies, too! Yummy!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, this is so sweet, Sav! I love your paper piecing and the use of Thickers for the sentiment!