06 October 2011

PDCC #102

Hello, friends:}

Hoooooray for another fun day over at the Play Date Cafe! Today starts a brand new color story-Halloween colors including: lime green, fuchsia, purple, black! And we have a new sponsor--Stampotique!! 
I just love how my card turned out--it's simple and so fun! I love all the glitter. The PDCC DT was lucky enough to receive images/sentiments from Stampotique [THANK YOU!]. I picked this boy image {Heart Shirt}--I looooooove these images by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente!!!  I highlighted the fushia and purple with glitter and used a scrap piece of green polka dot paper as an accent. LOOOOOVE it! Easy!
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is Stampotique. And don't forget to stop by all the other PDCC DT members' blogs-- AMAZING!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

13 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

great use of the colors, savannah! loving the glitter!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, Sav...this is just the sweetest card! You have rocked these colors...so striking, yet so CAS in design! I adore the mix of images you chose...and of course, the lovely sparkle! Well done, my dear!

Basement Stamper said...

I love how you incorporated the colors on this one! Super sweet!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...Super cute. Love his little t-shirt. :)

Lindsay said...

lol! This card is sooo fun Sav! Makes me smile!

Lindsey said...

I love this card, too! So graphic and glittery!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love what you do with white....

Libby Hickson said...

Loooooove this Sav!!! So cute!! That little guy is one of my absolute fave Stampotique stamps, too!

StampinCathy said...

Love love love this card. Love how you used the colors and that little guy is so cute with the bling heart.

StampinCathy said...

Love love love this card. Love how you used the colors and that little guy is so cute with the bling heart.

JerkaGirl said...

Lovin it! Looks great!!! XOXOXO

lisa arana said...

awesome! this is a great teen card! love it.

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute, Savannah! LOVE all your dabs of glitter and the way that polka dot strip grounds everything so beautifully!