19 October 2011

Avocado Arts GDT project

Hello, friends:}

I am SUPER excited to share another project I made using my Avocado Arts  October kit, Ho Ho's and Holiday Blessings. I am so blessed to be a part of this talented group this month! I love Avocado Arts--their creations are super cute, amazing quality, and a GREAT price!!! 

In case you don't know--Each month, Avocado Arts releases a new set of clear stamps (4 x 6). There is NO membership fees, and you can cancel or skip a month as long as you do it by the 23rd of the month before. October's set has a mixture of images for Autumn and Christmas. This set is called "Ho Ho and Holiday Blessings". 
I created a SUPER easy Christmas card using the ornament and a sentiment from this set. I love how simple this card is--stamp in red and white, stamp sentiment, add gems and ribbon! EASY! I def. think I could make this as my Christmas sets this year--that would be about 100....not bad! LOVE this ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel! And I love that little ornament--I def. think I could use it for cards with a retro feel--it doesn't always have to be for Christmas;) I would like to enter this card in The Paper Players challenge {Christmas card-red/green}. 
Sorry for the dark picture--it was raining...and I had to take this inside! I'll swap it ASAP!

And don't forget to check out the rest of the Pit Crew's blogs!! They shared a sneak peak of November's set the other day!!! Super cute:)


Please stop by the AA Facebook page too!!

That's it for me today. OH! I need to mention that I am teaming up with some amazing ladies with the Layers of Color Ornament Blog Hop on October 26th. Be sure to hop through our blogs that day!! You will be amazed at what these ladies can do with stamps, dies, and paper! WOW!!! LOVE:)


Thanks so much for visiting. Many blessings:}


Photobucket

20 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is totally cute Sav! LOVE that ribbon and the bg stamping!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fantastic card!! Love the stamping in two colors, such an awesome design!!

farmhouse-story said...

darling use of these cute stamps, savannah!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Absolutely stunning girl! I have GOT to get me some of that amazing ribbon. Love how the colors just pop.

Karen B. said...

Such a mod and creative use of the stamp. Love this card!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love what you created! This would definitely be easy enough to mass produce for the holidays!

Jocelyn Olson said...

So fabulous!! I am loving how you made the background and the selective embossing, and that ribbon? Awesome!! This card would make the coolest Christmas card!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Powerful, WOW!

Lesley said...

Adorable and fresh! Thanks for playing with our CAS Red and Green challenge at the Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous clean and modern card! I LOVE this stamp set! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Cindy Hall said...

Love the way you used the stamps. Very clever and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh this just makes my retro-lovin' heart SING! Love the way you've made a background with the ornament shap--so clever and that ribbon is to DIE for!! So glad you played along with us at The Paper Players!

Lindsey said...

Lovely card -- I like the way you repeatedly stamped the ornament in red, but then really popped it in white. The big bow is perfect, too!

lisa arana said...

K, totally envious of that ribbon, so pretty and it is the perfect accent to your beautiful card.

Julie Marshall said...

Love it! This card is all about the colors and they're fabulous. Matched with the design, this is the perfect CAS card. So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players!

Ruby said...

I saw this over in fb, YUMMY! Love it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Always so fun to see your fabulous creations Sav! This is retro-tastic! That bow is soooo pretty, too! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :) Hugs!

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you made your own background with the ornament stamp!

Trog said...

Wow I love this card can't believe ive not seen it yet