14 October 2011

Paper Smooches....exciting (old) news;)

Hello, friends:}


I know I'm a week behind in posting my exciting news (and most of you already know this)...but I wanted to share anyway:)


I am super excited to announce that I made the Paper Smooches SPARKS Design Team!!! I cannot believe it--I am still in shock (after a week of knowing!). I am thrilled to be on such an amazing team! You can check out the announcement HERE. LOVE Paper Smooches! 
Here is my card for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. Obviously I was inspired by those tomatoes! How cute are they?? Great fabric too! I wanted to make a simple and modern/graphic card for this challenge. I used my Vegtastic stamp set for both the image and sentiment. LOVE how this turned out- simple and fun!
Be sure to join in the fun and play along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS. And stop by my other DT members' blogs and congratulate them on their new DT spot:)





THANKS so much for stopping by! THANKS for all your encouragement and support--I am super thankful for my blog friends!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

TWO friends on the SPARKS design team! Great news for you and for us, Sav! Congrats.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Savannah this card is just adorable. I love the paper smooches stamps and one of these days need to break down and buy one.

Unknown said...

Great card! Congrats on making the DT. I can't wait to see even more of your work.

Lin said...

Congrats, Sav - you are a natural for these stamps! Love this cute tomato card!!

farmhouse-story said...

such a great card, savannah! a big congrats on your new dt spot! you'll showcase those stamps beautifully:)

lisa arana said...

Congrats girlie, you will ROCK IT!

itsallrosi said...

I love Paper Smooches! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Yeah Sav! Such fun news! Your card is too cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Yay Sav!!! You go girl! I'm so happy for ya. Their products are super adorable. Gotta order some. Love your adorable card. Hugs!!! :)

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, my friend! Your style and the PS stamps are perfect fit! So happy for you!

angie/shuggy said...

congrats!! that is awesome!

jen said...

CONGRATS!!! so fun- and an adorable card!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome card.. Love the sentiment!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I'm not surprised, Sav! You are awesome and I love what you do with Paper Smooches stamps. I love the grid background for your sweet card!!

Ruby said...

Yay! I did those two stamps for that too, so fun!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE the way you use alphas, girl! So bold and FABULOUS!