07 September 2011

Flashback Friday...Fall cards {post 2 for 9.7.11}

Hello, friends:}


I'm playing along with Flashback Fridays--this challenge is to post your first Fall creation/card. I have to admit--this was SUPER hard to find! I do not make fall/Halloween/etc. cards. I don't find the need to send a card for Fall---I do think the colors and papers are pretty--I just don't send them! Plus, I live in FL--it's not really Fall here. Eh. So my point is that I've got a new goal--I've got to make a Fall-ish card this month! I will keep you posted on my progress:)


Anyway--I DID find a card for this challenge though! I made this back in Sept. 2010--a year after I started my blog! LOL! I love the gems and the papers. Totally reminds me of when I was growing up and the tree in the front left of our driveway. Beautiful leaves everywhere! HERE is the link to the original post:)
That's it for me today. I've got more to share later this week---oh! You are going to love my PDCC creation for tomorrow...and get this--I made 3 LOs and 2 mini albums! ACK! I know:) Can't wait to share with you:)


Many blessings! THANKS so much for stopping by! 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your fall card! I can't believe that you don't make fall cards that much. You are A PRO and definitely will have to make more...hey how about making fall cards with a thank-you sentiment? That will be AWESOME. I really don't like Halloween cards--my least favorite "holiday". But I do like to make fall cards :)

Catherine said...

Totally fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration. I now have a date with my Pyrus papers and a Unity tree ;)
((hugs))

farmhouse-story said...

love this, savannah! great stitching and i love the plaid paper!

Lindsey said...

This cerd is lovely, Sav! The bling, the colours, the plaid -- perfect!

~amy~ said...

Yahooo!!!! It's an absolutely FUN fall card...I adore plaid:) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I LOVE it, too! So warm and inviting! You really should make more of these, girl! So sad not to have fall :(.

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and inspiring fall card. I just love how you pieced the leaves and added the perfect color bling. Loving all the stitching too. I might just have to pull my sewing machine out to had some fun to my cards. Thanks for always inspiring me my friend.

Gwen said...

Cute card, Sav! What a lot of tiny cutting and love the stitching!

Els said...

Love the trees and the patterned papers! Thanks for taking us back in time!

~amy~ said...

Happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that I featured your card today on the Flashback Friday blog:)