02 September 2011

ACK--moooore publications!

Hello, friends:)


Today is FWF over on the Unity blog!! Make sure you stop by HERE and blog hop on all the participants' blogs!! You could win some free Unity stamps! And speaking of--check out the fabulous Unity sales going on over at the Unity store!! OH MY! Great deals on itty bitty stamps:)


OH MY! I am super excited to share with you FOUR of my latest publications! I have been waiting to share some of these cards FOREVER! LOVE them! The first three creations were shared in the August issue of CARDS magazine. I just love seeing my card in that magazine--they do a fabulous job with the photos! I love the backgrounds that they set up!! OH MY!
This is a card and a matching envelope. Stamps: (butterfly, tag, sentiment, Life Becoming; sentiment, Key To Joy) Unity Stamp Co.; (music, Music Of My Heart) Ippity

Stamps: (dress form) Inkadinkado; (sentiment, To The Moon & Back) Unity Stamp Co.


LOOK at that purse that is in the background---so clever, CARDS!
I just love love love this card--I love the banner! I die cut those females out of each triangle banner-soooo hard, but sooooo worth it:) Here is a pic of the original card that I sent in!
Stamps: (sentiment, Soriees & Such; background, When I’m With You) Unity Stamp Co.


This next card was featured in the August issue of Scrapbook Trends. I just love the papers used on this card--so CAS!
That's it for me! I'll be back with more soon:) THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed!


Photobucket

30 comments:

jen said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of pubs! Congrats!!! they are all SO fun! :D

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I'm up way past my bedtime if this post says it's already September 2nd! Haha. Anyways - congrats on the pubs!!! I always love seeing your submissions!

Natalie said...

I was so excited for you when I saw the pic of your cards in CARDS Magazine!! That's wonderful, Savannah!! Your cards are super fantastic!!! Love them!

~amy~ said...

FABulous cards...CONGRATS!!!

Lin said...

Well done, Sav - you are my inspiration, and I only hope to see so many of my cards in one place! Love them, of course!

Jen M said...

Congrats! Love the girls night out card!

shuggy said...

way to go!! that is awesome!

Ruby said...

Well deserved recognition. Your cards are stunning. Beautiful work.

Erin said...

Not surprised to see you published again, you really have the gift of paper crafting!

JenMarie said...

Congrats Miss Sav! These are amazing!

sharon g said...

WOW, i love the variety!

sharon g said...

Now I'm wishing I had a die cutter!

Linda said...

You go that's too cool you being published more than once. You have gift from God!

Jackie S said...

Such cute cute cards

farmhouse-story said...

these are SO fabulous, savannah--congrats!! and have a great weekend!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. these are all so stunningly gorgeous.. love it Sav.. hugsxx

Jinny Newlin said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Savannah! Gorgeous creations, and so deserving!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! Congrats! How awesome to see your cards in magazines. I just love each one. They can see creative talent! You are so inspiring to me!

jennifer mitten said...

Amazing cards, Sav!! I haven't sen one of yours yet that shouldn't be published!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Woo hoo! So exciting to have *4* new published cards to share! They are sooooo gorgeous. You amaze me!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS on your publications. EXCITING! LOVE all of your cards.

Joanne Leddy said...

Congratulations! I love them all!

lisa arana said...

I LOVED each one!!! I squealed a little each time I saw your name.

Amber Sheaves said...

These are all so beautiful! Congrats! What is the patterned paper on the bottom of the last card?

Lindsey said...

Good on you, my famous friend! These are all beautiful and well-deserving of publication. Love them!

Beejay said...

Congrats on the publications! Your cards are beautiful!

~Tammy~ said...

Big congrats!!!

donna mikasa said...

Woo hoooo! CONGRATS, Savannah! So exciting to see your published cards! Yayyyyy!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bless your heart! You've got some wonderful cards there in those pubs. I still can't believe you submitted 50 to CARDS this last time....wow. You have me so beat! LOL

Ruby said...

You totally deserve to be published again my dear friend, miss ya!