07 September 2011

New Home {post 4 for 9.7.11}

Hello, friends:}


I'm not sure what got into me today--I'm posting like crazy! I might have one more....only if I can finish my creation:)


I just had to share this card that I created for our Poppie {Trav's grandpa}. He just bought a new place near our home--and I'm super excited that he will be closer!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! I used my new BasicGrey paper {Life of the Party}. LOVE the rub-on house and key! I used the Ippity challenge as my guide--we were to use 1 image/sentiment, 2 colors of cardstock, and 3 patterned papers. I did all of these and added the rub-on elements and the button {also BasicGrey}/string. EASY! Oh--and I stitched around the papers...still EASY:) I am also entering this in Emily's moving challenge--I was inspired by her new home. 
That's it for now....fingers crossed I can finish my next card before the deadline! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Many blessings:}
Photobucket

ps...if you like the Ippity stamps you see--you can order them from JenMarie:}

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous, Sav! That woodgrain paper just ties all the elements together perfectly. I'm sure your Poppie will love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous card Savannah. Love the house and the key... the colors are so vibrant. Just perfect. :o)

lisa arana said...

awesome card. Your dad will love it... congrats on your poppie moving closer to you. hugs.

Emily Leiphart said...

What a beautiful card for you Poppie, Sav! He will love it!! That little house is the cutest and I love the key sticker. Thanks so much for playing in The Moving Challenge!! I miss coming here but I'm so happy to see this link in my emails. Hope you are doing well!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one awesome manly man card. He will just love it! Great colors!

~amy~ said...

What a FUN new home card! happy friday!!!

Rona said...

This is adorable Savannah!! Congrats to you and Poppie!!