01 September 2011

PDCC #97

Hello, friends:}

Hoooooray for another fun day over at the Play Date Cafe! Today starts a brand new color story. And we have a new sponsor--Tradefish Designs!! And we are doing a splash of RED!! 
Notice that the splash of red is just a hint of red. Lots of black and white....and a splash of red!

I was super lucky to get a Tradefish Designs stamp set to use for this week's challenge. I received the Snack Time set. Sooooo cute! It's perfect for a movie night party or get together with ice cream...and it's perfect for my splash card! I highlighted the hot dog! It's REALLY hot!!! 

I also made this card--I was trying to make several hot dogs with ketchup on them. I wish I would have twisted the floss more (instead of making it straight)...eh:) I still LOVE it! 
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is Tradefish Designs. And don't forget to stop by all the other PDCC DT members' blogs-- AMAZING!!! And speaking of the PDCC DT--we've got a new Private Blend DT joining in the fun: Stacy Rodriguez!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

22 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Have you ever read any Mo Willems? There's a story that has a hot dog in it and it makes my children seriously laugh like you wouldn't believe... love the CAS take on the color splash.

jen said...

these crack me up!!! love the 'ketchup'! :D

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, these are sooooo much fun!! Love the hotdogs there!!! Great idea from you making this card from the photo!!! Love, love, love it! It's big fun!!
Hugs, Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

oh, goodness! so fab, savannah! the floss is so clever-great work!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hehehe - thanks for the early morning laugh!! These are too cute!

C Stephens said...

I absolutely love what you did with the hotdog! I love the CAS style...just fantastic.

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are sooooo awesome dearie!!! tfs!!

Angi Barrs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Those hot dogs made me SMILE. Love the floss. :)

Virginia L. said...

Love the CAS cards, Sav!! Totally stunning and effective! You are so amazing, zing zing...

Debbie Carriere said...

Love these, Savannah!! Great idea for ketchup, too :)

Lindsey said...

The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog! LOVE that book! :D And love these cards, Sav. These are my kind of cards -- clean, bold and brilliant!

Andrea Ewen said...

Hot Dog! That is one awesomely adorable card! Love the ketchup accents...I knew mustard was overrated!! Super cute, my dear!

Erin said...

I cannot stop smiling when I look at these happy cards-good job!

Jinny Newlin said...

So, sweetly CAS! Great job, girl!

Marlena M. said...

LOL, ok, now I'm HUNGRY! ;)Such a cute card. ;)

lisa arana said...

haha, these cards are just TOO fun! Super cute.

Lisa Elton said...

These are just too much fun Savannah!
Love the stacked hot dogs!

Tracy Ercole said...

Love them both, very cute :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, my, you got the perfect set for you!! This is too cute, both versions of hot dogs. Way to go, Savvy O!

Sue Lelli said...

This is so CUTE, Savannah! LOVE the red felt HOT and the red yarn for the ketchup! Great card!

Ruby said...

Yay, SO fun! Especially the way you've done the inside!! I just LoVe how creative you are!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Absolutely adorable!