26 September 2011

Owl You Doin'?

Hello, friends:}

I'm back with another Sweet Stamp Shop creation-- I just can't get enough of these images! It's my day over on the SSS blog--so be sure to stop by there and leave some love! 

Today I'm sharing a card using the Melvin and Vernie set. LOVE those little owls! I was inspired by this mini album by Teri Anderson. I just love her!! I wish my card was a bit more "Teri-like"...I loved her sketch and it worked perfectly for my card!! I used some BasicGrey paper {Pyrus} and some burlap ribbon. Easy!! And super cute! 
I also wanted to share some special projects made by my favorite little friends, Ayden and Ilana! They are the cutest little ones!! They stopped by our house a couple of weeks ago and wanted to get inky! I love this pic of them sharing my chair and desk! They both used the SSS Melvin and Vernie stamp set. I think we have some future crafters here:)
Notice Ayden drawing on my mat! LOL!



Ayden with his glittered owl. He has used sharpies and crayons to color along with some gems for accents:}

Ilana and her super amazing project! LOVE how she wrote her name so neatly and colored the owl with so many colors! BEAUTIFUL:) Ilana has also used sharpies, glitter, and gems (notice the gem branch under the owl!). 

That's it for me today--be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog for more info on this card and to see what the owner of SSSNicole, has been up to! And if you have some extra time, please stop by our YouTube channel (I'm hoping to add a video tutorial of my tooth keeper SOON!), our FB page, follow us on Twitter  and link up any creations you have made using SSS images on Flickr

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Savannah, your card is SO SWEET! Love that owl. SO cute! Great to see some future crafters workng hard...their work is wonderful too!

Ashley Newell said...

I love your cards and the pictures of your little friends!

~amy~ said...

Love your cute owl card!!!! Yahooo for the future crafters!!!!

Fiona said...

sooo cute is that card Sav - and how awesome are you sharing your space with two littlies?!!

lisa arana said...

heehee, love punny cards.

Virginia L. said...

Your owl card is DARLING!! Love the details and stitching! Your little friends are super cute! Thanks for sharing!!Always a delight to see your FAB work, Sav!!

Angi Barrs said...

This one made me SMILE! Love the owl's glasses. And Ayden and Ilana and super adorable. :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love the title of this post - made me LOL. Looks like so much fun with the kiddos!

Lindsay said...

Sooo sweet Sav! Love the card and oh those kids, too cute!

farmhouse-story said...

such cutie-pies! love your card, savannah, and look at how clean your desk is!!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Your owl card is AWESOME! Love the colors and layout! Your little friends did a great job on their projects. The are just precious.

Jinny Newlin said...

Aw! What fun! LOVE the pics of your friends and their beautiful projects! And your card is just darling!