19 September 2011

ARRRG! National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!!

Hello, friends:}


Happy National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!! I'm not really into pirates....just wanted to share this pirate themed card that I made for a call awhile back:)
I love that paper by Echo Park!! I also love love love that sentiment--Pirates make better mateys! ACK! Soooo cute:) Def. appropriate for today's celebration!!! I used the skull stamp from Unity's Pirate Madness set. 


That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by later this week--I've got LOTS to share with you:) 


Thanks so much for visiting! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

9 comments:

yyam said...

Hehe...this is so cute! :)

~amy~ said...

LOL...love it.

Kryssi said...

So cute, I love how fun all your cards are!

Trog said...

I've yet to here you say ack in real life so typing that confuses me ;)

farmhouse-story said...

so fun, savannah! have a great week!

Trog said...

Hear

Lindsey said...

Fun! Is that from the Little Boy line? I keep using the airplane side myself, but keep saving all the little scraps to use the striped side!

Angi Barrs said...

Now this is super duper fun. Reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean. Love Johnny Depp. :)

lisa arana said...

Are you kidding me? Had I only known, I have a friend who calls me a pixie pirate {don't ask}! We should have celebrated. Ha! Guess I should keep up on my blog reading. Fabulous card and oh so fun!