11 September 2011

my shoes....

Hello, friends:}


Just wanted to share another set of my fun shoes! Trav got these for me in Miami. I just looooove the leopard print--and it's fuzzy--not slick! I wore some white shorts with a see through brown shirt the other day--LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 
Ok--I should have painted my nails--and I was literally sliding out of my shoes when this pic was taken! 
I'm addicted to shoes! Wait until you see my NEW favs--and I just ordered some HOT PINK ones! ACK! I can't wait for them to arrive;)


That's it for me today! REMEMBER 9.11!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

8 comments:

JenMarie said...

L O V E !

yyam said...

Ooh...these look good! I love wedges! :)

Virginia L. said...

GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your shoes (and the matching top--ooh la la!), Sav!! TFS!!

Sheri Twing said...

Ok, first of all, great shoes! Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I was just looking through your blog and loving all your gorgeous projects!

~amy~ said...

sooooo fun, wish I could wear heels, I trip with flats on {call me gracie}.

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovin' your new shoes, Sav...you're a lucky gal to have a hubby who knows shoes! He's a keeper!

StampinCathy said...

Love those shoes and Travis has good taste too! Can't wait to see those PINK shoes.

Colleen Dietrich said...

My 13 YO will love these shoes. She is a shoe-addict (doesn't own them yet, but drools constantly over high heels). :)