16 September 2011

another LO

Hello, friends:}


I created another LO using some of my fav BasicGrey papers the other day. I wanted to make a page about JBD: Jelly Bean Designs. I am not really into scrapbooking (I see lots of elements and layers and stitching....stuff I'm not comfortable doing on a page yet), but I enjoy making simple pages....so this was super fun for me! I used my Urban Prairie and Sweet Theads BasicGrey papers. The photo was taken by my SIL, Candice. She stopped by our house in May, and of course, I had to work on something while she was here (deadlines!). 
I'm so blessed to have such a fun job of sharing love and creativity with others. And that is what I wanted to capture in this page. 


That's it for me today--thanks so much for stopping by! Many blessings! 
Photobucket

7 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love this cute page, savannah!

AJ said...

AWESOME layout Sav- and I am with you, I lOVE CLEAN layouts with less fluff!!
this rocks!!

Lindsey said...

I like this, Sav -- not too many elements/layers means you don't lose sight of the photo!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a fun page, and a great photo to capture such a moment!

Just me... said...

I love it! I think you and I would have *the* best time scrapping together!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

It looks like you're a scrapper to me! Not only is the photo super cool, but the papers are so pretty!! You should absolutely do more LOs (although I don't want to miss the cards--hee hee)!

lisa arana said...

i adore your sweet pages. keep them coming!