18 September 2011

ATU #40 One Layer

Hello, friends:}

Today we are starting a new challenge over at All Things Unity. We want to see your one layer crafty goodness:)
I created this super cute baby card using my Unity Love itty bitty with sentiments from Our Life Our Story and Happily Ever After {July 10 KOTM}. Super simple and super pretty! LOVE that teal blue ink--but it's super hard to photograph!  Ok--I also added three gems--I just couldn't help it! 
Here it is again--tried more lighting/etc. EH! White on white....and teal ink--NO GOOD:)
You should check out what the ATU DT gals made--this will def. get you inspired. We have an amazing Guest DT for September--Jessica Diedrich!!! Soooo fabulous! Be sure to leave some love for all our gals:}

Head on over to the All Things Unity blog for more details too--remember to link up during the month of September and you could win our monthly prize--for September we are giving away some Unity stamps!! HOOOORAY:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

so very sweet--love the colors and that cute bird/nest stamp:)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful baby card, Sav -- so rich despite being one layer! My copy of that Itty Bitty is on its way to me in the mail, but seeing yours... I want it NOW! :P

Rebecca said...

Ooooooooooooh, Sav! I think this is perfection! Lovin' the teal blue with the black!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi dear Sav!
Wauw, I love, love, love this card! Perfect idea to use the mother bird for a babycard! So cute and original! The colors are perfect, it's all soooo pretty! Sorry I haven't been around so much to admire your cards, I do watch them all, but can't leave comments on all, 'cause we're so busy playing tourist, hi hi! Yes, my bday is with christmas, but 2nd christmas day, we celebrate that here, so it's December 26!
Hugs, Wendy

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful! Awesome stamping Savannah! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

LOVE this one layer wonder! The image is super sweet, the font and sentiment darling. I think this rocks, Sav!

StampinCathy said...

You rocked this challenges. I just love the frame with this image. Great colors. Very inspiring!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh... off to find a Unity frame in my stash, love this idea.

lisa arana said...

fabulous OLC. I love the two tones of blue. gorgeous.