10 September 2011

a mini album for a friend

Hello, friends:}


I'm just popping in to share a quick mini album that I created last week using some Echo Park papers (from my stash--papers that I don't like to cut into because I love them too much!).


I made this mini album for our little friend, Isaiah. He is the CUTEST! We have been taking pictures of him alone, with us, and even with Olsen every time he visits or when we stop by his house. 
The album is 4.5 x 8.25--but the pages inside are 4 x 5.25. 
Here are some of the pages-Trav hasn't put any journaling on his side yet:)

That's it for me today! Quick and easy post:) 


Hope you are enjoying your weekend--and don't forget 9.11!!! Join me in praying for our nation, our leaders, our soldiers, families hurt during 9.11/etc., and the world. 
photo credit- internet

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}


Photobucket

10 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

What a sweet little album!!! Love it and like the tri fold design!

~Tammy~ said...

He is the cutest! Love those papers too and yes, I will be praying with you! Lives changed forever!

Angi Barrs said...

Isn't he the cutest. Love your mini. And yes, praying for our Nation for sure. (p.s. got another project picked up - Create idea book)...sooo excited. Do the happy dance with me girl...LOL

farmhouse-story said...

he's a cutie pie, and olsen's pic with him is so cute!

yyam said...

This is so cute! Love the pics and the fun details! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

What a sweet little album and sweet little boy! Those are some great pictures...I guess if Trav knows shoes, you can't really ask him to journal. Haha...

StampinCathy said...

What a cutie! Just love this mini album and he will love seeing himself on the pages. Totally priceless.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How totally adorable!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Lovin' these little, mini albums! Beautiful embellishments and great memories captured!

Kim said...

Sav, I just love your little mini album!! What great pictures of Isaiah! Love that little boy!
~Kim