04 September 2011

ATU #39

Hello, friends:}

Today we are starting a new challenge over at All Things Unity. We want to see ANYTHING--the challenge is to create something (anything) with a sticker/rub-on, a stamp, and an embellie. ! 
I created a fun little gift bag. I love clear embossing on brown! I then used the resist technique to make the pear green. So the break down is as follows: Sticker/Rub-on {CHECK- sentiment by SRM stickers}, Stamp {CHECK- Unity Vintage Fruit}, and Embellie {CHECK- burlap string}. 
You should check out what the ATU DT gals made--this will def. get you inspired. We have an amazing Guest DT for September--Jessica Diedrich!!! Soooo fabulous! Be sure to leave some love for all our gals:}

Head on over to the All Things Unity blog for more details too--remember to link up during the month of September and you could win our monthly prize--for September we are giving away some Unity stamps!! HOOOORAY:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed!!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just one stunning and inspiring card. I just love the technique you used. That pear is AWESOME...just like you! I might just have to try this on one of my cards.

Debbie Carriere said...

Very cool gift bag!! Love the embossing!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What an awesome bag, Sav! I am SOOO excited to be along for the ride this month- thank you for thinking of me and sending you big hugs!

Lindsey said...

So nice, Sav! The pear is the one stamp in that bundle I haven't had a lot of luck with yet -- but you keep using it perfectly!

lisa arana said...

super awesome bag!!!

Rebecca said...

fabulously fresh and fun! what a great gift idea!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a fabulous vintage feel to this... must go digging through my stickers :)

TenSGal said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Unity card and my Cars 2 "Mater" project. But you were right...Cars 2 IS Disney. ;)

Hugs,
Susan

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the background that you created AND that SRM Sticker! Love this, Sav! check, check,check! This bag is absolutely perfect!

farmhouse-story said...

awesome bag, savannah! great challenge theme, too!

Sara Henton said...

This is just great!! Love love love what you did. I don't know how you come up with it all. You ROCK!!