15 September 2011

PDCC #99 {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Please scroll down to see my SSS blog hop post!  Or click HERE

Hoooooray for another fun day over at the Play Date Cafe! Today starts a brand new color story-pastels! And we have a new sponsor--Paper Makeup Stamps!! 

This color story made me think of friendship. Plus, I received the cutest little Paper Makeup Stamps stamp called Ashlie, which is all about friendship! I usually paper piece my images, but I wanted to try just inking my image. I made a tag with a pocket. LOVE that pale yellow paper from Echo Park. I also love how that image fit perfectly on my die cut. Super shabby--I think!
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is Paper Makeup Stamps. And don't forget to stop by all the other PDCC DT members' blogs-- AMAZING!!! As I stated last week, Stacy is joining our team and this is her first official week playing along. So be sure to stop by all the DT blogs and leave them some love.

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

19 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Ahh, love that pocket card! I can't think of a sweeter tag holder! Great job with the colors and I adore all of that marvelous stitching!

Erin said...

This is so soft and pretty! I liek the image not being colored-it's so subtle and sweet!

Basement Stamper said...

really like that you chose not to color her in, very pretty!

Stacy said...

Oh this is super cute!! Love how you can write down a little note on the tag and stick it right inside for a friend. Love it!!

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!!!!!!!!1

Clare said...

Wow, soooo pretty! You've made lavender work the way I love to see it used, but am incapable of doing myself! Love that sweet little image and those yummy pearls!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this is so sweet. Love the image and the pastel color. :)

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! Told you that you didn't have to piece that stamp! :D

Lindsey said...

This is an amazing card! The image looks perfect stamped in lavender, even without colouring! ;) And all that stitching -- gorgeous!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Cute card Savannah - just like everything else you make :)

Debbie Carriere said...

This is so sweet!!! Love it and all your fabulous stitching!

Denise said...

I just love this sweet image. Your pocket and tag are so cute... such a fun take on the challenge this week!

Karen Letchworth said...

Savannah: I found your beautiful blog through your challenge this week at Ribbon Carouselle. First, let me say to you that I LOVED this challenge. I had SO much fun with my card. I also want to tell you that your blog is beautiful - you have so many awesome and lovely creations to view. Your photos are amazing (I'd love to know what camera you use). I am so glad I've found your blog and will be checking back regularly. I am giving away an antique floral frog on my blog. Here is the URL to see it and enter if you (or anyone else) are interested. I'd also love to have you see the card you inspired me to make for your challenge. Hope you will visit and enter to win. You can cut and paste this URL to your browser. Thanks again - I'm LOVING this.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

URL:

http://karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2011/09/scripture-challenge-and-give-away.html

farmhouse-story said...

adorable cute pocket card! the ashli image is darling!

Jinny Newlin said...

ADORABLE! And such a clever design! LOVE all that bold, brown stitching!

Donna B. said...

Very sweet image! Love the tag with it's own pocket!

lisa arana said...

absolutely too sweet!

Marlena M. said...

Love this pocket card and tag! That image is adorable! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

ADORABLE Savannah! Love this sweet pocket card and all of the stitching details. My sewing machine is acting goofy so no stitching for me lately...must get it fixed! Thanks for this inspiration :)