07 September 2011

A Scrapbook Page!! {post 3 for 9.7.11}

Hello, friends:}


I know you are shocked at the title of this post--but I did complete several LOs the other day! And this might shock you even more--I used some of my favorite papers from my stash!!! 


I created a LO after a design/sketch I found on a blog almost a year ago [again--I cannot find the blog I got the sketch from! This is a lesson--watermarks are great! They help me remember!!!]....I loved how the words at the top were filled in with papers, and I love the papers on the side that are crooked [ok--I know you can't really tell in this photo--but the three DPs in the lower right corner are supposed to be crooked]....I also love that this sketch had only one photo on it. The picture is from May of last year--Trav was singing my migraine away (it was really early in the morning and he did it for ME!! So sweet!). I scrapped about his love--it really does show in his eyes, smile, and when he plays/sings. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! I really love these papers {BasicGrey Urban Prairie}--it was super hard for me to cut into my fav papers, but I am glad I did! They work perfectly with this sketch:)
That's it for me! THANKS so much for stopping by--I've got more LOs and cards to share, so be sure to come back soon!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is amazing. Love the candid photo, colors and how you replaced some words with teeny stickers! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is a fab layout, Sav! Love it. :)

Kim said...

Sav, I just love the page you did of Travis! Hope you scrap a lot more!!!!

itsallrosi said...

fantastic layout!

Ashley Newell said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Super fabulous! Super cute pic of Trav too! I love that love!

Lindsey said...

Wow, this is just too too sweet for words.

Tracey said...

Oh my Sav!!! How adorable is Trav and this LO too!!! LOVE IT to bits!!!

lisa arana said...

oh my! this is one awesome layout, you should scrap more often!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love the title on this layout - and the colors!! And the journaling! Heck, I love it all!

Karen said...

Totally sweet Sav! I love it and the fun way you journaled and what you said so beautiful!

jen said...

holy cats! you were a busy girl today! love all your fun posts- and this is my fave!!!! those papers are gorgeous on this lo- and it's good to hear others have a hard time cutting up their faves! such a silly thing- we buy it to use, but love it too much to use!!!! ha!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a page to treasure! LOVE your cool-tone color combo and your perfectly stunning, CAS design!

StampinCathy said...

This is just priceless. Reading your journaling brought tears to my eyes. You both are so so so amazing.

~amy~ said...

yahooooo for your lovely scrapbook layout. it is spectacular!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just adorable...seriously.