28 September 2011

My Dad:)

Hello, friends:}


I just had to share some pics of my Dad and I! He travels all around for his job, and he was in my town for a couple of hours the other day. Literally it was a 3 hour visit. But I didn't mind....I would take any visit from my family since I hardly ever get to see them (unless we fly home). 


Here is a pic of Dad and Olsen--Olsen was barking at Dad a TON when he first stopped by. He doesn't like men with beards. LOL! But after awhile he went and sat by Dad. **MOM--this is proof that Dad loves animals:) 
Sorry for the horrible pic--I had less than a second to take it- Olesn doesn't stay still for long!

This is a pic of us eating king/snow crab. We went to a local restaurant with seafood--if you look out the window in the picture you will see the Myakka River. Not more than 20 minutes after this pic was taken, Travis pointed out a large alligator floating down the river! 
Here are some of the birds we saw. Great pics, Trav!
 
One last pic before Dad left. **Note:: I know I look like a hot mess--but Dad was early when stopping by--which I should have known he would be! He is ALWAYS early! I was in the middle of sweeping/mopping the floor! LOL!
That's it for me. Just wanted to share some photos. Be sure to stop by later this week....I've got some fun creations to share:)


THANKS so much for visiting! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

AW... how sweet are these photos of your Dad and you! I love seeing what you are up to! This is truly lovely!! Thanks for sharing, Sav!!

JerkaGirl said...

Awesome photos!!! Warmed my heart!

jen said...

looks like a fun visit!! :D

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely photos, Sav! And so lovely your dad stopped by!! So did mine yesterday, by surprise, hi hi, but he lives only 40 minutes driving away, but it was fun as well! You look sooo happy on the photos!! Love that!!!
Hugs, Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

great pics, savannah! you must get your height from him:)

Trog said...

Love how Olsen looks so huge in that pic!! All the others photos really are stunning... Nice. You look great in them you mongoose

Paige Taylor Evans said...

What a sweet post! Does your dad read your blog? I'm sure he'd love this!

Lindsey said...

Sweet photos, Sav. How nice to have your dad visit. (And you look just fine!) :)

StampinCathy said...

Great pics! You are so cute with your Dad! Glad you had a great visit!

Jinny Newlin said...

What precious pics! TFS! I can totally see the resemblance! You don't look like a hot mess one ounce! You're absolutely beautiful inside and out! Hugs!