11 September 2011

another mini album

Hello, friends:}


Another quick post for you today....just wanted to share that I am such a hoarder--mostly with patterned papers. But I'm breaking my shell--I'm cutting into these papers--I'm using them on projects--and I LOVE it! I love these papers even more now that I'm using them!


I made this mini album using my BasicGrey Marjolaine pad. OH! These colors and patterns are just LUSH! LOVE them! I wanted to create a mini album to collect pictures from the concerts that Trav and I have attended. Music is a MAJOR part of our life--so this album is perfect for us! The front is pretty plain--I added the title "Our Life"--but didn't add the second half because I cannot figure out what I should put (concerts? music, concerts, and more?) and I'm waiting on my alphas to get here!!! 
See?? The second half of the title would fit under OUR LIFE--and I don't know what to put. The alphas are really small, but not small enough to put a lot!


For the inside, I created two envelopes to hold memorabilia. And then I started adding pictures and journaling. I also added stickers from the BasicGrey Marjolaine line as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I do have to admit--I put about 20 pages in our mini album....and we only have 5 pages left! I didn't know we had attended THAT many concerts-LOL!
This was the page for our TX concert--we flew out there for a conference/concert by Jared Anderson and Paul Baloche. AMAZING! 


That's it for me today! Remember to pray for our nation and our leaders today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}


Photobucket

10 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Saaaav!!
You've been busy! Sorry I haven't been around too much, but you know where I am, right?! Do love all you created and will be back soon!
Hugs, Wendy

~amy~ said...

yahooooo for your mini scrapbook! Lovely work!!!

Joanne Leddy said...

Oh wow! I LOVE these papers! And what a fabulous idea to create an album like this....wonderful!

How about "OUR LIFE ... in music"?

~Tammy~ said...

Another fabby amazing project! I need to slow down at some point and make mini-albums! It's been forever and thanks for the inspiration! :-)

Andrea M said...

Hi Sweetness!!! I missed YOU!!!! We're almost all settled now and I'm getting back into a routine so I hope to be visiting much more now :)

Giiiirl, this mini album is SOMETHING ELSE!!! WOW! LOVE it!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love that blend of papers, Sav...your card is so sweet and fun!

Lindsey said...

What a perfect idea to commemorate all the good times you and Trav have shared enjoying music!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Another awesome mini album! Love the colors and layout. So creative!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet little album, love the idea!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How awesome!