15 September 2011

SSS Blog Hop--Happy Birthday, Patrick! {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Scroll up for my PDCC challenge post.


Today is a special day over at The Sweet Stamp Shop--we are having a birthday hop in honor of Nicole's dad, Patrick. If you came here from Donna's blog--you are in the right place! If you want to start at the beginning of the hop--click HERE {or scroll down to the bottom of my post for a complete list of blogs}. 


I love love love my SSS stamp sets! LOOOOOOOOOVE Cool Scoop because it's perfect for just about anyone! You can make the ice cream different flavors or just vanilla....you can add chocolate or strawberry syrup (or even carmel!)...sprinkles....ohhh! Makes my mouth water! I did something different this time--I made a masculine birthday card! I love the designs on the papers--and Trav told me to make a vanilla ice cream cone! I am thrilled at how this turned out--PERFECT for Patrick--Happy Birthday!!!
I also made this birthday card for a friend last month. I love the patterned papers--it's almost singing the birthday theme song! Again I used the Cool Scoop stamp set. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
That's it for me today--but WAIT!! The SSS team has more to share:} And there's a sale going on over at the SSS: Free shipping from 9/15-9/18 [USA & Canada] and 20% off TOTAL order from 9/15-9/18 [code: DAD20]. WOW! Get on over there and order up these super cute images!! But WAIT---we have even more good news!!! How would you like a little taste of something *sweet* to add to your stamp collection?  Leave a comment on my blog and all the blogs on the hop (there are only 9 total) and we will draw the names of 2 lucky winners for ONE STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE!


Next up is Aga--I know you will be inspired by her creation! And just in case you need the entire list of blogs:::


Savannah {you are HERE}


Thanks so much for stopping by! Many blessings:}
Photobucket

31 comments:

yyam said...

Oh my! These are yummy indeed! I'll take scoops please! :)

donna mikasa said...

super cool, yummy cards, Savannah! the chocolate sauce looks so good! love them both!

Natalie said...

Very cute and so yummy!! Sweet toppings!! Happy Birthday to Patrick!

Shalini said...

super 'YUMMY' cards Savannah!!! mouth watering colors..

P.S. Love the sound of your name!!! wat does it mean?

Lindsay said...

LOVE your colorful fun cards Sav! Perfect papers and stamping!

Agnieszka said...

Cute cards, Sav! Those scoops look yummy!

Just me... said...

Savannah... this card is so creative! (actually BOTH are so darn creative!) I love that you use bright patterned paper... totally amazing. (and I not *just* saying that... it's true!!) I'm blessed to call you a Sweet Tooth Girl!

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome, fun cards, Sav! Full of sweet images and cheerful colors! I love them both~

Leigh Ann Baird said...

The first card is so eye catching with the red background! Vanilla ice cream is my fave! The second card is so clever! I love it!

Erin said...

Oh the second card is so YOU! The bright happy colors are prefectly sweet, great job!

Unknown said...

Very cute cards, I really like how colorful they are..

Vanessa Middleton said...

One little scoop? I think I counted 3!!! ;) Cute cards, hun!

Kelly Booth said...

Great cards...Both of them!! Yummy....

Angi Barrs said...

SWEET design on these. It's been so hot here in Texas. Ice cream is my BFF right now. :) :)

Lizscraps said...

oh these are too yummy, that second card makes you want to go make a sundae right now!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute cards, Sav! I love them both! I need to go ink up this set!

Lindsey said...

Love the first card, with its bold, bright colours! But then I saw the second card, and I may love it even more! I think I NEED some of that patterned paper! What brand is it, Sav? Both cards are fab!

Nancy K said...

Love your card, Sav! I've got my eye on that set, it's the next one on my list of must haves!

Geny said...

Yummy, love your cards! The angled sentiment on the first one is the perfect addition!!

Andrea Murdock said...

Sav..Sav..Sav....now I need this set too!!! I just love your masculine ice cream cards- I wouldn't have thought of that- brilliant!!! sweet hugs to you my friend xoxo

Judy1223 said...

Savannah, both of these cards using that Cool Scoop set are delicious and sweet! That's at the top of my wish list...what a versatile set!

Sue D said...

Both cards are yummy!

Jinny Newlin said...

Soooo ready for a little ice-cream now :)! LOVE the bold colors and fabulous DETAILS!

judkajudi said...

Your cards are awesome! Love the red and white pp. That sundae looks good enough to eat!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such sweetness! Yummo :>)

Lindsey Wood said...

Cute cards! I love the bowl of ice cream!

*Alison* said...

wow these are sooo yummy.. LOVE your creations.. so fun! :) hugs

itsallrosi said...

you made an ice cream sundae, how fun! I never would have thought of that - love it!

lisa arana said...

these are some seriously YUMMY cards!!!

Chriss America Real said...

Your cards are yummy! I am a new follower, this is the first time I have been to your blog, I am going to stay and have a look around.

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Colleen Dietrich said...

These birthday cards just EXPLODE with excitement, thanks to the happy papers and cute ice cream themes. :)