08 September 2011

PDCC #98

Hello, friends:}

Hoooooray for another fun day over at the Play Date Cafe! Today starts a brand new color story. And we have a new sponsor--DRS Designs!! 
The PDCC DT was super lucky to receive some DRS Designs stamps to play with--I picked this super cute giraffe with a sentiment. I LOOOOOOOVE how I could make this card for a boy or a girl--obviously this color scheme is more boyish! It's perfect! That giraffe could have pink spots and a purple body--LOVE! I really like these colors together--very rich. My card ended up more vintage and bold at the same time! I still love it though:)
Here is the inside--that sentiment is perfect for this card! LOVE:) I tried to stamp the image on the inside--I wanted to stamp the giraffe in teal...but chickened out. I also hardly ever stamp on the inside of my card---I'm stepping out of my comfort zone! The sentiment is also from DRS Designs. Also--I normally don't like the stitching to show on the inside of my cards...however, I love how it shows this is handmade! I like it;)
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is DRS Designs. And don't forget to stop by all the other PDCC DT members' blogs-- AMAZING!!! 

And speaking of our DT--today is the last day for two of my good friends: Tracey and Libby! I'm so sad to see them go--it's been a great term (or more) with them! I have really enjoyed the friendship that has grown through the PDCC! I am so glad that we have gotten to know each other. Both Libby and Tracey would share in my excitement and send me encouraging notes/emails. I'm so blessed to have them in my life! Good luck in your new adventures ladies!!! You are super amazing!!! I'll see you around in blogland;) BLESSINGS!

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

21 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Thank you sweet Savvy, I'm so thankful our paths crossed thanks to the PDCC! You have got to be one of the sweetest people I have met, your blog comments bring so much joy. I've "followed you" on our PDCC commenting before and would get such a kick seeing what you left on the blogs - always soooo supportive and full of happiness. You are a gem, the world needs more Savvys! :-) And love your adorable card, too!

Glenda J said...

Love the papers & the stitching. The ribbon and image are fabulous too!

yyam said...

Awww....this is adorable Savannah! I just love how you worked the color scheme with the mix of papers...even though you had me with the cute giraffe! :)

lisa arana said...

how absolutely ADORABLE! I love these colors for a baby card. Genius!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute baby card, love this color combo!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Love the card with the stitching...I really need to try that, too!

~Tammy~ said...

Umm hello to total cuteness!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Adorable to the "T"! LOVE it to pieces, even the yummy stitching on the inside ;)!

Karen B. said...

Way way way too cue, and a perfect way to use up some scraps!

Faye said...

I love your sweet baby card, Savannah.

StampinCathy said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby card.

farmhouse-story said...

love your colors, esp. the teal! such a sweet baby card!

Unknown said...

Simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Sav! Your color coordination is superb, and your great stitching is awesome! What a cutie giraffe...thanks for the inspiration...you ALWAYS have fabulous work!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, is this ever CUTE!! I love, love, LOVe the fun colors and the stitching...oh and that fabulous bow...I could go on and on. Awesome baby card! :)

Lindsey said...

These colours look gorgeous the way you've used them, Sav! And the inside is *almost* as good as the outside. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Your navy polka dot giraffe is just way too cute Savannah! Great DPs too. ADORABLE card :)

Donna B. said...

Very sweet card Savannah!! Love that super cute Giraffe and how you use the patterned papers.

Marlena M. said...

Awww, your card is sooooo sweet! I love all the textures you incorporated here. ;)

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is the cutest! YOu really rocked this color challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Love the papers you used on this card ( I think I may have those kicking around some where) and that giraffe is so sweet, love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, I LOVE this one! Too cute and sweet!!